Ask Us!


Select from FAQ dropdown?

Keyword Search
Displaying 1-10 of 147 results.
Leading QuestionCustom AnswerAnswer
Why do I have to take the college placement test?Information on the Accuplacer Test can be found on our webstie. Please click on the link: Placement TestingView
Who is my faculty advisor?

Faculty Advisors are instructors. Please see the Staff Directory for contact information.
Staff Directory

Where is the Student Computer Lab located?

Student Computer Lab

Where is my email login?To access MyHennepinTech email account, choose the tab MyHennepinTech located on the HTC homepage.View
Where is HTC located and what is the main contact number?
Hennepin Technical College has two locations - Brooklyn Park and Eden Prairie.  Please see our website for Directions & Campus Maps.
Where can students/vistors park at HTC?
Students do not need a permit to park in the designated student lots.
Directions & Maps

Visitor parking is located by the main entrance of each campus. Visitors are required to sign in at the front reception desk. A parking permit is not required.
Directions and Maps
Where can I find the current catalog?
Hennepin Technical College Program catalogs are only available on our website. Information about our programs can also be found on the website under Degrees & Programs. Please click on the links below:
Where can I find the 1098-T form?
The 1098-T form is located in your e-Services under Bills & Payment.
Where can I find Community Paramedicine Conference information?

The Community Paramedicine Conference is designed to educate, train and support community paramedic professionals by gathering expert speakers, relevant topics and educational break out sessions which promote and support this fast growing profession. Learn more at

Where can I find a form?If you need a form, (ex. Immunization, Financial Aid, etc) they are located on our website. Please click on this link: Student FormsView