Ask Us!


Select from FAQ dropdown?

Keyword Search
Displaying 131-140 of 147 results.
Leading QuestionCustom AnswerAnswer
What Medical Office Careers does HTC offer?

HTC offers a Medical Office Careers program. Information on can be found on our website under Degrees & Programs.

Does HTC offer a Practical Nursing Program?Hennepin Technical College offers a Practical Nursing program.  Information can be found on our website under Degrees & Programs.View
Where can I find the current catalog?
Hennepin Technical College Program catalogs are only available on our website. Information about our programs can also be found on the website under Degrees & Programs. Please click on the links below:
D2L is not working for me , what can I do?Contact the D2L Help Desk for assistance.
Login Help:

Weekend and evening hours contact MnSCU D2L Support Sevices Help Desk
or call 1-877-466-6728
(1-877-GO MNSCU)

How do I obtain a student metro bus pass
Students may purchase the Go To College Bus Pass at the Tuition Office at the beginning of each semester.
Bus passes are available to students at a reduced rate during the first few weeks of the semester. If purchased through Metro Transit the cost would be $175.00. With the College discount the cost is $140.00 to HTC. Thanks to the generosity of HTC's Alumni Foundation, they are absorbing 50% of the cost. Students may purchase the Go to College pass for $70.00 at HTC's Tuition Office. The Go to College Bus pass works for both bus services.  Passes are available for Summer students at a lower rate.

Brooklyn Park students should visit the Metro Transit website to route your trip and to get the latest bus schedule.

Metro Transit

Eden Prairie students should visit the SW Transit website  to route your trip and to get the latest bus schedule.

SouthWest Transit
Does Hennepin Technical College offer a R & D Program?Hennepin Technical College does not offer a Research and Development Technology at this time. View
How do I get into my school emailMy HennepinTech emailView
Does HTC offer weekend classes?
Au Pairs are welcome to take courses at Hennepin Technical College. Many Au Pair students will take courses through our Continuing Education program.
There is a section called Diversity, Culture & Language. Many Au Pair students will take the Midwest Culture Exchange or the Accent Reduction course. Careen Abdelaal, an instructor here at HTC, would be able to give you information and recommend course(s). Her email is or you can reach her by phone at 952-995-1340.
Where can I find a form?If you need a form, (ex. Immunization, Financial Aid, etc) they are located on our website. Please click on this link: Student FormsView
Where can I find the 1098-T form?
The 1098-T form is located in your e-Services under Bills & Payment.