Skip to main content

Enrollment Services eForms - Alternative Format

Please see the Student Forms page for the preferred list of regularly used forms. These PDF versions are intended as an alternative for students with disabilities who require a screen reader to assist them with filling out forms. Be sure to open the forms in Adobe Reader for best results:

*Note: The above alternative PDF version of the Student Concern-Complaint-Grievance form can also be used for students who wish to submit the form anonymously instead of using the Concern-Complaint-Grievance eForm.

**Note: The above alternative PDF version of the Transcript Request Form should only be used to request your official transcript if you attended Hennepin Technical College prior to 1988, or if you have attempted but are unable to order your official transcript through Parchment.

***Note: Former students can request an unofficial transcript if they cannot login to eServices.