(If the Job status is set to "off" or "Closed" it means the job is no longer available)
|Department||LRC (Learning Resource Center)|
|Location||Brooklyn Park Campus|
|Description||• Tutor technical or gen ed course areas.
• Tutor in a wide range of subjects to a wide range of students.
• Manage both a fast pace of tutoring with several students and a slower pace with individual students.
• Maintain excellent attendance for scheduled, posted hours.
• When not directly tutoring, greet and welcome students and direct them to available tutors or sign up boards.
• Refer students to LRC/DS Specialist or DS Director as needed.
• Help organize and maintain LRC.
• Provide tutoring for specific students outside of the LRC on an as needed basis.|
|Qualifications||Understanding of and ability to tutor in needed subject areas; must possess good customer service skills and a desire to help others; good attendance for tutoring hours; instructor recommendation.|
|Supervisor||Sara Laviolette/Karen Hartneck|
|Emailfirstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com|