(If the Job status is set to "off" or "Closed" it means the job is no longer available)
|Location||Eden Prairie Campus|
|Hours||M-Th: 8 am - 6 pm; F: 8 am - 4 pm|
|Positions||Student Experience Team|
|Description||The Student Experience Team is a group of select students who are dedicated to positively representing Hennepin Technical College (HTC) as peer mentors, representatives at outreach efforts, assistants in the planning and execution of student life activities and events.
• Manage the Student Life & Career Center; assisting student clubs and current students with career and campus resources.
• Manage the Fitness Center; providing a safe, engaging and healthy environment.
• Plan weekly events in the Student Life Center.
• Assist in Student Life and Career Development’s college wide events.
• Be knowledgeable of academic resources offered on each campus and know when to refer students in order to seek additional assistance.
• Work collaboratively with HTC staff, faculty, and Student Experience Team.
• Participate in Student Success Initiatives.
• Attend all training dates.
• Serve as a peer mentor.|
|Qualifications||• Cumulative GPA of 2.75 or higher.
• Be in good standing with the college.
• Completed at least one semester at HTC.
• Completed the FAFSA for the current academic year.
• Strong communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
• Exceptional organizational, time management, and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to plan and execute events with supervision from Student Life staff.
• Ability to work within the Student Life Center hours of operation, plus some evenings and weekends as needed.|