MAKEUP TESTING INFORMATION
The Testing Center offers makeup testing services for all HTC students. This service is offered for those students who, due to an emergency situation or unforeseeable circumstances, are not able to attend the original exam date. Makeup testing is reserved for students on an individual basis and must have prior approval from the instructor. Please note that makeup testing services are not to be used as general alternate test dates for students. For more information, please refer to the procedures below.
- Appointments are required and cannot be made for the same day. Testing appointments are made on a space available basis only.
- Students must bring a picture ID for makeup testing sessions or they will not be allowed to test.
- Students who need testing accommodations must schedule testing arrangements with the Disability Services Coordinator.
Makeup testing instructions must be attached to the test. This will ensure that clear instructions are provided to the testing technicians as to guidelines that need to be followed by the student, i.e., calculators, open book tests, test limit, etc. A form is required for each test submitted. One form for multiple students will not be accepted. Each test must have a form attached. It is the instructor's responsibility to have the test at the testing center before the scheduled appointment time. If the student does not complete the test within two weeks of receipt of the test, the test will be returned to the instructor.
Brooklyn Park Testing Center
- Molly Vang at Molly.Vang@HennepinTech.edu or 763-488-2590
Eden Prairie Testing Center
- Erly Tufford at Erly.Tufford@HennepinTech.edu or 952-995-1547
Last updated by mvang : 2016-04-28 15:09:30