HOW TO REGISTER ONLINE
Orientation is required for all new students. If you are new to HTC, you will not be able to register for classes until you complete New Student Orientation.
- Read the Online Registration Agreement carefully.
- Click on I Agree - I am Ready to Register for the appropriate Campus or choose I Do Not Agree, if you do not agree to the terms.
- On the Course Search screen, ensure the appropriate College/University, Campus, Semester, and desired Subject are selected from the drop down menus. You may choose to display open courses only or all courses.
- Click the Search button.
- Locate the course you plan to take and click on the far left button in the ADD column.
- Enter your StarID and Password and then click Login.
- You will see a message Course has been added to Wish List. Click on New Search if you wish to add more courses and follow the same procedure for each course you wish to take.
- Click OK if the Wish List message box appears.
- When you're finished selecting your course(s), click on Continue to Review My Plan. (Notice your Registration Start Date on the Review My Plan step. Click here to learn how to check your Registration Window dates)
- Under the Wish List section of the semester tab, click the box next to each course you plan to register for, and then click Select Courses to proceed to Register.
- Read the paragraph to confirm your registration, enter your StarID Password again and click Register.
- If your results say Registration Successful, you are enrolled in your classes and now have a tuition balance at HTC.
- If your results shows a red "X", there may be an error in your registration. You may contact the Enrollment Services Office if you need assistance, or see Registration FAQs
- Select View/Modify Schedule for a printable schedule or to make changes (e.g. drop courses within the add/drop period).
- Logout on the right side of the screen.
Last updated by ahalberg : 2016-04-15 17:21:49