HOW TO OBTAIN YOUR ACADEMIC RECORD
- Login to e-Services
- Under e-Services, choose either Brooklyn Park Campus or Eden Prairie Campus.
- Enter your StarID and password. If you want your name to appear on your academic record, click in the box labeled Display Name. Click on Login.
- Click on Grades and Transcripts located on the left side of the screen.
- Select Academic Record from the menu.
- Click on one of the 3 options: Chronological, Subject, or General Education, then choose Get Academic Record. (Placement test scores may be visible on Subject or General Education Academic Records.)
- Click on the Print option on the menu bar to print your academic record.
- Click on Logout located on the upper right side of the screen.
Last updated by ahalberg : 2015-02-12 15:44:29