The HTC Campus Stores support the educational success of students by providing textbooks; course-related and reference materials; educational tools, kits, clothing, and supplies; and computer software.
For the convenience of all members of the college and visitors, a variety of items including food, beverages, gift items, cards, stamps, and other great products are carried in the Campus Store. The Campus Store operation is self-supporting and prices on merchandise are set at a level sufficient to generate income to pay operational costs and purchase the merchandise.
REGULAR CAMPUS STORE HOURS:
Monday - Thursday: 7:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Friday: 7:30 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
|FEB 20||CLOSED (HOLIDAY)|
|MAR 3||CLOSED (WORKSHOP)|
|MAR 13 - MAR 18||
SPRING BREAK(SPECIAL HOURS)
|APR 6||CLOSED (WORKSHOP)|
|MAY 19 - AUG 4||COLLEGE CLOSED ON FRIDAY|
|MAY 29||CLOSED (HOLIDAY)|
|JULY 4||CLOSED (HOLIDAY)|
SPECIAL RUSH HOURS:
FINANCIAL AID BOOKCHARGING:
- Summer 2017 course materials are available for sale beginning May 8, 2017 - June 12, 2017
- Financial Aid book charging for Summer is from May 8, 2017- June 12, 2017. You must bring your HTC student ID and your course schedule to charge on financial aid.
- Last day to return Spring 2017 rental and PSEO course materials is Thursday May 18, 2017 before 6:00 PM. Any rental books not returned by this date and time will be charged to your student account. There are no exceptions to this deadline so plan ahead.
- Last day to return newly-purchased course materials for Spring 2017 is Friday, January 20.
- You must have your cash register receipt in order to return any merchandise to the campus stores.
USED BOOK BUYBACKS:
- Store Retail Buyback: May 4 through May 18 2017.
- The Campus Stores now have wholesale book buyback during all regular hours except the first two weeks for every term. We buy for an outside wholesaler and use current wholesale prices. You will need a picture ID in order to sell your books. As prices change due to demand, we cannot give quotes over the phone.
FOR YOUR INFORMATION:
The HTC-EP and HTC-BP course list for the upcoming term is under the on-line Campus Store tab on the campus store website. We add the course information when we receive it from the instructor teaching the course. If nothing is posted, it means we haven't heard from the instructor his/her course material choice. Important: The Campus Stores cannot be responsible for course materials purchased elsewhere based on the posted booklist, as the book list changes frequently. If you choose to purchase your course materials elsewhere, use caution. Likewise, the Campus Stores will direct you to the official on-line book list if you call or request information about your course materials. As the list changes frequently, we do not give course material information over the phone or send written documents.
Finally, when you come to the Campus Stores for your course materials, we will help you find what you need. However, you are ultimately responsible for assuring that you have the correct materials for your courses. We can only take recently-purhcased returns on wrapped bundles with non-violated access codes with your purchase receipt regardless of your method of payment. Please keep your receipts as it is your proof of purchase.
Last updated by dkilpatrick : 2017-04-14 16:03:13