TRANSFER CREDITS FROM HTC
Transferring Out of Hennepin Technical College
PLAN AHEAD, there are resources you can use to transfer your credits from HTC to complete a 4 year degree.
- Articulation Agreements - Articulation Agreements are formal agreements between HTC and 4 year colleges or Universities which specifies that all or some credits from a particular diploma or degree will transfer toward a specific 4 year degree academic program.
- Or look at the articulation agreements listed on the individual Program webpage.
- Transferology - A multi-state web-based database of course equivalencies and transfer information. It offers a degree planning option to view how your courses transfer to other participating Colleges and Universities.
- Transfer Action Plan
Things to consider when transferring:
- Technical credit courses taken at Hennepin Technical College are intended to provide employment skills and in some cases will transfer to other colleges.
- The number of credits that may be transferred is determined by the receiving institution other helpful websites are:
This site is your connection to resources about transfer options.
Is Minnesota's comprehensive career, education, and job resource.
Last updated by ahalberg : 2018-06-13 14:59:45