INTERACTIVE DEGREE AUDIT REPORT (DARS)
DARS is a tool used by students, advisors, and the graduation evaluator. It is a computer program that produces advising information illustrating a student's progress in fulfilling the graduation requirements of their degree, diploma or certificate. DARS will assist the student with the following:
- Identifying all the requirements needed to complete a specific degree, diploma or certificate
- Indicate which courses have already been completed, and how they apply
- Specify which courses are needed to graduate
- Assist the student and advisor with academic and career counseling
The DARS audit is designed to help the student identify and understand current academic requirements for program completion. The DARS audit is not a transcript. It is not intended to report student achievement to outside parties. Federal law prohibits transmission to a third party.
It is the responsibility of the student to complete all requirements for the selected program whether or not they have been identified on the HTC DARS audit. Students are encouraged to review the college catalog or academic planning guide and report any inaccuracies found on the HTC DARS audit to the academic advisor.
Obtain a DARS Audit. You must have a declared major.
- Go to e-Services
- Enter your StarID and password. If you want your name to appear, click in the box labeled "Display My Name". Click on "Login Now".
- Click on "Grades and Transcripts" located at the left of the screen.
- Click on "Degree Audit Report" located on the left of the screen.
- Click on the "Print" icon on the menu bar to print your degree audit.
- Click on "Logout" located on the upper right side of the screen.
The audit is available only for a declared major. Questions concerning the DARS and transfer work should be directed to the Transfer Center email@example.com .
Last updated by jlaabs : 2015-02-13 11:30:22