Skip to main content

Transfer Credits from HTC

Transferring Out of Hennepin Technical College

PLAN AHEAD, there are resources you can use to transfer your credits from HTC to complete a 4 year degree.

  • Articulation Agreements  - Articulation Agreements are formal agreements between HTC and 4 year colleges or Universities which specifies that  all or some credits from a particular diploma or degree will transfer toward a specific 4 year degree academic program.
  • Or look at the articulation agreements listed on the individual Program webpage.
  • TransferologyA multi-state web-based database of course equivalencies and transfer information. It offers a degree planning option to view how your courses transfer to other participating Colleges and Universities.
  • Transfer Action Plan

Things to consider when transferring:

  • Technical credit courses taken at Hennepin Technical College are intended to provide employment skills and in some cases will transfer to other colleges.
  • The number of credits that may be transferred is determined by the receiving institution other helpful websites are:


This site is your connection to resources about transfer options:  MNTRANSFER.ORG

This is Minnesota's comprehensive career, education, and job resource:  CAREERwise (formerly iSEEK)