1. Apply for Admission
- New students should submit their high school transcript or GED certificate.
- Transfer students should submit their college transcript(s) from previously attended colleges.
- Visiting students can follow the course registration process online.
2. Apply for Financial Aid
Financial aid is available for students who qualify. Access to grants, loans,
scholarships, and/or work study begins by completing the Free Application for
Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Please apply early to allow time for processing.
- Students must have a high school diploma, GED, or its equivalent in order to receive financial aid funds.
Hennepin Technical College's FAFSA School Code is 010491.
3. Complete Placement Testing
- Schedule your ACCUPLACER® placement testing appointment.
You may be exempt from some or all of your placement tests under certain conditions:
- If you have previously taken college courses, your college transcripts may be reviewed for possible placement test waiver(s).
- See, "Who does not need to take the Assessments?" on the Placement Testing page for more possible exemptions.
4. Complete New Student Orientation
- Once your placement testing requirements have been met, you are ready for New Student Orientation.
Last updated by ahalberg : 2017-11-30 12:09:25