STEP 1: EXPLORE
Your first step towards a new career is deciding what program best suits your talents. Our goal is to ignite opportunities and create a pathway into a career or industry. If you know exactly what area excites you, jump right into step two. If you're not so sure, tour our campus, or plan a visit. We have several resources to help you pick the right program for you and your goals.
Support to Reach Your Goal:
- Outreach and Recruiting Staff help you explore HTC programs, visit campus and understand how to apply.
- Enrollment Advisors & Counselors help you explore careers and programs, help with financial aid and choosing the right courses.
- Disability Services can assist if you need accommodation related to a documented disability.
- Veterans Services assist in the certification process for veterans benefits.
- A PSEO Advisor is available to help high school students attend HTC to earn high school and college credit.
STEP 2: APPLY
Complete the online application and submit your high school transcripts or GED results to the Admissions Office. If you have any questions along the way, please contact Enrollment Services for help (952-995-1300).
Last updated by ssylvander : 2015-07-06 10:25:45