Hennepin Technical College (HTC) is the largest stand-alone technical college in Minnesota. HTC is a member of the Minnesota State Colleges and Universities system (MnSCU). HTC has two campus locations, one in Brooklyn Park, MN and one in Eden Prairie, MN.
Contact Admissions at 952-995-1300 or visit the Campus Visits webspage for more information about scheduling a tour.
- Parking permits are not needed for student lots.
Tickets may be issued for parking in any of the following spaces:
- Faculty/staff lots
- Handicap spaces (unless you have a permit)
- Guest parking (unless you sign it at the front desk)
Bus Stops and Passes
Bus service is available to campus
- Brooklyn Park – Metro Transit
- Eden Prairie – Southwest Transit
- Semester long reduced price bus passes may be purchased at the Tuition Office.
- Bus stops are near the main entrance.
- Listed on your class schedule in eServices
- ARR = The classroom is not yet assigned OR it is an online class
Health & Safety
- HTC is tobacco free! Tobacco products (including e-cigarettes) are NOT allowed on campus grounds. These items may only be used inside a personal vehicle.
- Accident Reporting - Report any accident or injury that occurs on campus immediately to Safety & Security staff.
- Insurance- All students are required by law to carry health insurance. HTC does not ask for your insurance information unless you are an international student.
Safe & Respectful Campus
Hennepin Technical College is committed to eliminating sexual violence in all forms and will take appropriate remedial action against any individual found responsible for acts in violation of this policy. To further its commitment against sexual violence, HTC provides reporting options, an investigative and disciplinary process, and prevention training or other related services as appropriate.
Last updated by jlaabs : 2016-07-11 14:47:52