HEALTH UNIT COORDINATOR INFO SESSIONS
“Anyone interested in learning more about the Health Unit Coordinator (HUC) Program should attend an Information Seminar!” - DeDe Theroux, Health Unit Coordinator Program Faculty
What will you learn at the Information Seminars:
- Learn what is currently happening in the field.
- Receive information on all HUC classes and the required clinical internship
- Receive information regarding registration, tuition, fees, book costs and financial aid.
- Find out how you can earn a HUC Certificate in 5 months (Day Program),
- Seminars will be held each Fall and Spring Semester.
The Information Seminar will be available on the following dates:
- February 3, 2017 9-10am (Brooklyn Park Campus)
- February 6, 2017 5:30-6:30pm (Brooklyn Park Campus)
- February 10, 2017 9-10am (Brooklyn Park Campus)
- February 13, 2017 1-2pm OR 5:30-6:30pm (Brooklyn Park Campus)
Last updated by jlaabs : 2017-02-06 07:41:01