HEALTH UNIT COORDINATOR INFO SESSIONS
“Anyone interested in learning more about the Health Unit Coordinator (HUC) Program should attend an Information Seminar!” - DeDe Theroux, Health Unit Coordinator Program Faculty
What will you learn at the Information Seminars:
- Learn what is currently happening in the field.
- Receive information on all HUC classes and the required clinical internship
- Receive information regarding registration, tuition, fees, book costs and financial aid.
- Find out how you can earn a HUC Certificate in 5 months (Day Program),
- Seminars will be held each Fall and Spring Semester.
Information Sessions will be held on the following dates:
- Tuesday, August 7th 11:00am-12:30pm and 5:30pm-7:00pm
- Wednesday, August 8th 11:00am-12:30pm and 5:30pm-7:00pm
- Thursday, August 9th 9:00am-10:30am and 6:00pm-7:30pm
Last updated by jjohnson : 2018-08-06 17:06:52