AUTOMATED MACHINERY ADJUSTER
- Program: Automation Robotics Engineering Technology
- Degree: Diploma
- Credits: Total Diploma Credits 33
- Academic Planning Guide:
The automated machinery operator/set-up person is skilled in the hands-on operation and changeover of automated production and packaging machines used in manufacturing. The person is competent in basic mechanical skills and standard operation procedures.
Career opportunities are entry-level positions in manufacturing companies.
- Diagnose root problems impacting production flow.
- Solve root problems to maintain production flow.
- Perform basic electrical, electronic, welding, machining, laser, vision system, robotic, and fluid power operations.
- Apply electrical and mechanical machine control concepts.
- Set up production lines.
- Work effectively with a wide variety of packaging materials.
- Accept responsibility.
- Display a professional attitude.
- ARET1125 Power Transmission and Mechanical Systems 4
- ARET1130 Maintenance Operations 2
- ARET1140 Computer Integrated Manufacturing 3
- ARET1155 Automation Controls 3
- ARET1160 Packaging Machinery Systems 4
- ARET1165 Vision Systems for QA/SPC 3
- ARET1170 Troubleshooting Packaging Machinery 3
- ARET1175 Industrial Electricity and Electronics I 3
- ARET1180 Industrial Electricity and Electronics II 3
- Any ARET course that is not required for this award may be used as an elective.
Academic Planning Guide:
Apply Now Search Awards Search Courses