- Program: Engineering CAD Technology
- Degree: Advanced Technical Certificate
- Credits: Total Advanced Technical Certificate Credits 17
- Academic Planning Guide:
The AutoCAD Operator certificate is designed to provide up-to-date AutoCAD skills for the person already trained or experienced in a technical field. Elective courses can be selected to best suit each students special needs and interests. Prerequisite: Graduation from or concurrent enrollment in a 2-year Engineering CAD or machining program or a minimum of 2 years of related work experience.
Employment opportunities are as limited or as diverse as the student`s individual background. Companies of all types are looking for people with a technical background and AutoCAD skills.
- ENGC1011 Engineering Drawing I 3
- ENGC1050 Additive Manufacturing 3
- ENGC1250 SolidWorks I 4
- ENGC1255 SolidWorks II 4
- ENGC1900 Specialized Lab (one to four cr.)
- ENGC2100 Pro/ENGINEER I 4
- MACH1056 Blueprint Reading I 3
- MACH2410 CAD/CAM 3
- METS1000 Computers in Manufacturing 3
- METS1020 Industrial Manufacturing Processes 3