- Program: Marine, Motorsport and Outdoor Power Equipment Technology
- Degree: Occupational Certificate
- Credits: Total Occupational Certificate Credits 30
- Academic Planning Guide:
Motorcycle Technicians service, diagnose and repair motorcycles.
Motorcycle Technicians find employment at motorcycle dealerships, distributors and manufacturers. Technicians are also in demand at service repair shops and businesses.
- Perform quality checks on completed work.
- Service fuel Systems.
- Service ignition systems.
- Employ safety standards.
- Service drive systems.
- Integrate customer service and communication skills into repair work.
- MMST1100 Introduction to Marine and Motor Sports Technology 3
- MMST1105 Introduction to Engine Theory 3
- MMST1110 Introduction to Fuel Systems 3
- MMST1115 Introduction to Electrical Systems 3
- MMST1120 Introduction to Ignition Systems 3
- MMST1125 Service Management 3
- MMST1130 Introduction to Drive Systems 3
- MMST1145 Trailer Maintenance 3
- MMST2105 Motorcycle Transmissions and Clutch Service 3
- MMST2110 Motorcycle Wheels and Suspension 3