MICROSOFT OFFICE APPLICATIONS
- Program: Information Technology/Computer Careers
- Degree: Occupational Certificate
- Credits: Total Occupational Certificate Credits 21
- Academic Planning Guide:
This certificate is designed for the business professional who needs to become competent in business software most in demand at the personal computer level. This certificate provides in-depth technical computer skills needed in industry today. Students will use the Microsoft Office Suite of products that can be applied in business situations. Some courses can be taken online. A course completed while earning a certificate may also be applied to the Desktop Support or Executive Administrative Professional A.A.S. degrees or diplomas. NOTE: This certificate may qualify for the Workforce Investment Act (WIA). Prerequisite: Basic computer literacy, familiarity with the Internet, college-level reading ability, and proficiency in basic mathematics. All students must pass the Computer Literacy assessment test before registering for these courses.
This certificate is designed to improve the computer skills of office personnel.
- Compare decision making solutions.
- Construct relational databases with an efficient design.
- Produce variety of business documents.
- Create dynamic presentations.
- Create variety of publications.
- Demonstrate integration features of office suite.
- Utilize office suite personal information manager.
- Provide solutions using office suite.
- Differentiate desktop vs. cloud apps.
Academic Planning Guide:
Apply Now Search Awards Search Courses