- Program: Information Technology/Computer Careers
- Degree: Advanced Technical Certificate
- Credits: Total Advanced Technical Certificate Credits 16
- Academic Planning Guide:
This certificate is designed to enable the Windows computer professional to learn the fundamentals of networking and data communication and to know how to incorporate the latest data communications equipment in the enterprise. Prerequisite: Basic computer literacy, familiarity with the Internet, college-level reading ability, and proficiency in basic mathematics. All students must pass the Computer Literacy assessment test before registering for these courses.
Positions are available as Network Administrators and Network Developers.
- Install hardware and software to meet enterprise needs.
- Perform tasks required of a Windows network Administrator.
- Set up computer networks.
- Perform preventative maintenance.
Academic Planning Guide:
Apply Now Search Awards Search Courses