POWER EQUIPMENT CERTIFICATE
- Program: Marine, Motorsport and Outdoor Power Equipment Technology
- Degree: Occupational Certificate
- Credits: Total Occupational Certificate Credits 30
- Academic Planning Guide:
Power Equipment student will perform repairs on a variety of lawn and garden equipment. Lawn and garden equipment will include lawn mowers, snow blowers and most hand-held chore performing devices.
Employment for the power equipment graduate will have a wide range of opportunities including lawn and garden shops, rental shops, golf course maintenance facilities, farm equipment dealerships, and many other small engine repair shops.
- Perform quality checks on completed work.
- Service fuel Systems.
- Service ignition and electrical systems.
- Employ safety standards.
- Service drive systems.
- Integrate customer service and communication skills into repair work.
- MMST1100 Introduction to Marine and Motorsport Technology 3
- MMST1105 Introduction to Engine Theory 3
- MMST1110 Introduction to Fuel Systems 3
- MMST1115 Introduction to Electrical Systems 3
- MMST1120 Introduction to Ignition Systems 3
- MMST1125 Service Management 3
- MMST1130 Introduction to Drive Systems 3
- MMST1145 Trailer Maintenance 3
- MMST2175 Power Equipment Drive Systems 3
- MMST2180 Power Equipment Accessory Maintenance 3
Academic Planning Guide:
Apply Now Search Awards Search Courses