- Program: Business
- Degree: Occupational Certificate
- Credits: Total Occupational Certificate Credits 16
- Academic Planning Guide:
This certificate is designed for current supervisors or employees training for current supervisory management positions who are responsible for managing the performance of others in order to achieve organizational results. Prerequisite: Basic computer literacy, familiarity with the Internet, college-level reading ability, and proficiency in basic mathematics. All students must pass the Computer Literacy assessment test before registering for these courses.
Someone with this certificate will work in any industry which requires frontline managers to impact employee performance and productivity. Manufacturing businesses, building and construction, banks, insurance companies, healthcare facilities, government agencies, education institutions, retail industries and various service businesses are among industries that hire supervisors.
- Demonstrate interpersonal and team building skills.
- Demonstrate effective oral and written communications skills in business communications.
- Practice effective supervision techniques.
- Solve business problems using fundamental business concepts.
Academic Planning Guide:
Apply Now Search Awards Search Courses