- Program: Accounting Careers
- Degree: Occupational Certificate
- Credits: Total Occupational Certificate Credits 17
- Academic Planning Guide:
This certificate is designed to allow individuals to enter the accounting profession without the time and effort needed to complete an accounting degree program. It includes instruction that covers the basic accounting and computers skills that are demanded in the accounting profession.
Accountants are needed in every type of service or manufacturing operation. You may be employed by financial institutions, governmental agencies, private business or in public accounting firms. America`s continuing shift to a world-wide service-oriented economy has resulted in an accelerating demand for individuals who possess financial knowledge and accounting skills.
- Apply professional communication skills.
- Demonstrate mathematical skills essential to accounting.
- Demonstrate ethical behavior.
- Record business transactions.
- Utilize current accounting and office software.
- Complete payroll activities.
Academic Planning Guide:
Apply Now Search Awards Search Courses