BUSINESS TRANSFER PATHWAY
- Program: Business
- Degree: Associate of Science
- Credits: Total Associate of Science Credits 60
- Academic Planning Guide:
The Business Transfer Pathway AS offers students a powerful option: the opportunity to complete an Associate of Science degree with course credits that directly transfer to designated Business bachelor’s degree programs at Minnesota State universities. The curriculum has been specifically designed so that students completing this pathway degree and transferring to one of the seven Minnesota State universities* enter the university with junior-year status. All courses in the Transfer Pathway associate degree will directly transfer and apply to the designated bachelor’s degree programs in a related field. *Universities within the Minnesota State system include Bemidji State University; Metropolitan State University; Minnesota State University, Mankato; Minnesota State University Moorhead; Southwest Minnesota State University; St. Cloud State University, and Winona State University.
This occupational area includes the following career titles: Business Manager or Business Specialist to name a few. Business Managers work within banks, insurance companies, healthcare facilities, government agencies, educational institutions, retail industries, and various service and manufacturing businesses.
- Solve business problems using critical thinking and decision making techniques.
- Demonstrate effective oral and written communications skills in business communications.
- Practice professional and ethical behavior.
- Apply marketing concepts and strategies to business decision making.
- Apply management concepts to business problems.
- Utilize financial concepts in analysis of business problems.
- Choose five credits from two of the following MnTC Goal Areas: 2, 3, 8, -or- 10
Academic Planning Guide:
Apply Now Search Awards Search Courses