VEHICLE & CAR DONATION
Transportation departments at the Brooklyn Park and Eden Prairie Campus will accept donated vehicles, 1990 or newer, from early September through May 13, 2015.
All donated vehicle will be used in HTC’s transportation programs. Students will receive “hands on” training on vehicle systems. The vehicle will be used for approximately one year and then salvaged when they are no longer useable for training.
Donation Inform ation
- Your vehicle donation is tax deductable. Hennepin Tech will provide a donation receipt for the vehicle. The Hennepin Technical College Foundation is a 501 (c) (3) organization.
- Donations are not accepted on holidays, during college breaks, or during the summer.
- Vehicles must be brought to Hennepin Technical College; we do not tow vehicles.
- The owner of the vehicle must be present at the time of the donation and have the keys and title for the vehicle.
- If the vehicle title has a lien holder's name on it, please have the lien holder's release card with the title.
Brooklyn Park Campus Donations
- Vehicles are accepted every Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday between 12:00 p.m. and 2:00 p.m. and Wednesday between 12:00 p.m. and 4:30 p.m., at garage door number 8.
Eden Prairie Campus Donations
- Vehicles are accepted Monday through Thursday between 12:00 p.m. and 2:00 p.m., at garage door number 8 or 9.
- Please call 763-488-2469
Please do not drop vehicles off without speaking to an instructor and completing the paperwork. A vehicle left at HTC for more than one day will be considered abdandoned and will be towed at the owner's expense. Donations are not accepted on holidays, during college breaks, or during the summer.
Last updated by jlaabs : 2015-05-27 11:08:11