WHAT IS M-POWERED?
- FAST: M-Powered is a Fast Track training program that couples together technical training, critical/soft skills and industry credentials.
- COHORTS: Students are in cohort groups. This creates more synergy and team work while in the classroom.
- CAREER DEVELOPMENT: Critical/Soft skills are integrated into the technical training to produce a career-minded employee.
- CAREER FAIR: At the end of level 2, students are invited to a career fair organized just for them.
CREDENTIALS: Industry credentials are integrated into the curriculum providing individuals with the opportunity to earn one or more industry specific credentials.
- National Institute of Metalworking Skills (NIMS)
- American Quality Society (ASQ)
- ICP Certification
WRAP-AROUND SERVICES: Counseling is provided to help reduce employment and educational barriers.
- Identify resources for barriers like childcare, bus fare, and temporary employment.
- Work with individuals to create career development plans to keep you on track for achieving your goals.
M-POWERED ADMISSIONS PROCESS
- Complete the M-Powered SI Interest Form
- Complete the M-Powered SI Training Application
Submit the Supplemental Application and your Letter of Interest
Drop Off or Mail
Eden Prairie Campus / CTS
13100 College View Drive, Suite H150
Eden Prairie, MN 55347
Brooklyn Park Campus / CTS
9000 Brooklyn Boulevard, Suite G201
Brooklyn Park, MN 55430
Katherine.Stanley@hennepintech.edu or Rich.Kelly@hennepintech.edu
Last updated by lgoff : 2015-05-20 13:51:26