To apply for financial aid, complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). The application is free. Beware of sites requesting payment to file the application. For more information and to complete the FAFSA click the button below:
Complete the FAFSA School Code: 010491
- Loans certified for one term (fall only or spring only or summer only) will have two disbursements, one at the beginning of the term and one at the midpoint of the term.
- First time borrowers will have loan disbursements delayed by 30 days after the start of the term.
- Changes have been made to the Subsidized Federal Direct Loan Program - Eligibility requirements for Subsidized Direct Loan.
- The 2018-19 Child Care Grant applications will be available soon (July/August). The application will be located on our Student Forms page. Please be sure to read through the instructions carefully before applying.
- The 2018-19 Financial Aid Tracking process is beginning, check your eservices account for updates to the 2018-19 aid year. Required forms for 2018-19 are on the Student Forms page
- Create an FSA ID It is needed for the FAFSA, NSLDS, and Loan Entrance Counseling/MPN.
- Request Tax Return Transcript from IRS
- Complete Entrance Counseling or Master Promissory Note (MPN)
Find Loan Servicer (NSLDS) Log on to NSLDS for contact information for loan default resolution or loan repayment information.
Toll Free: 1-888-569-5121
Financial Aid has offices located on both campuses and a processing center at the Eden Prairie Campus.
We are committed to your success and we are happy to assist you.
Last updated by ssylvander : 2018-06-07 15:32:35