The Financial Aid Department has offices located on both campuses and a processing center at the Eden Prairie Campus. We are committed to your success and we are happy to assist you.
COMPLETE the FAFSA
School Code: 010491
- Last day to apply for a spring term loan is May 1, 2015
- The 2015-2016 FAFSA needs to be completed for the school year that begins in August 2015. Summer term is part of the 2014-2015 FAFSA.
- Summer students will recieve their Financial Aid Award Letter after enrolling for summer term courses. Summer term begins June 1.
- Loans certified for one term (fall only or spring only or summer only) will have two disbursements, one at the beginning of the term and one at the midpoint of the term.
- First time borrowers will have loan disbursements delayed by 30 days after the start of the term.
- Changes have been made to the Subsidized Federal Direct Loan Program - New eligibility requirements for Subsidized Direct Loan.
Toll Free: 1-888-569-5121
Last updated by bscheffler : 2015-04-23 08:24:42