The Summer Career Jumpstart program gives students a fast-track entry into a career field while supporting them academically and personally.
Enrolling in Summer Career Jumpstart features:
Career Jumpstart is a great way to get started in your career path!
· Quick-start entry into a career path, over the Summer semester
· Take courses and make connections with other students in the same career path.
· Enjoy staggered course start dates, within the summer semester, for your convenience.
· Take courses mostly online, with some in-class training provided at the Brooklyn Park or Eden Prairie campus locations.
· To ensure your success, a dedicated tutor is available online, during class time.
· Complete the courses and receive credits that can be directly applied to your Associate degree.
· Earn a $150 Scholarship towards tuition for Fall 2021, after successfully completing your summer courses.
For more information, or for Summer Enrollment assistance, contact:
The HTC Accounting program is recognized as a TOP 20 accounting program in the US! Learn more
The HTC Culinary program is recognized as a TOP 20 culinary program in the US! Learn More
*Students need to take the full set of courses to participate in the program.