Ask Us!


Select from FAQ dropdown?

Keyword Search
Displaying 121-130 of 147 results.
Leading QuestionCustom AnswerAnswer
Do you have support services for veterans?Veterans Resource Center at HTCView
How do I register for classes?Online Registration InstructionsView
Does HTC offer CLEP Testing?College Level Examination Program (CLEP) Testing is offered at HTC.  To schedule your exam(s), contact the Testing Office at 763-488-2589 (Brooklyn Park Campus) or 952-995-1547 (Eden Prairie Campus).View
When will I receive my financial aid money?Financial Aid is disbursed several weeks after the start of the semester and then every week after that.  For the first disbursement date, please view the HTC Calendar.View
What are the work study opportunities at HTC?Work Study Opportunities at HTC are available at both campus locations.  The list of jobs is updated regularly throughout the semester.  If you have specific questions about the job, contact the supervisor.  If you have other questions about work study contact the financial aid office.

When are book charges for Spring semesterFinancial Aid CalendarView
When can I register for classes?                                                               
Please view the Registration Calendar
Please view the HTC Calendar
Does HTC offer a Civil Engineering Program?View
I would like to request a copy of my test scores?

HTC Students who do not have a college background are required to take the Accuplacer Placement Test
To request a copy of your test scores, submit a Placement Test Score Request to the Testing Center.

Does HTC Offer a Photography Program?

HTC does not offer a Professional Photography program, but Continuing Education offers non-credit digital photography courses. View all currently available non-credit photography courses and/or register here.