MISSION VISION & VALUES
To provide excellence in career and technical education for employment and advancement in an ever-changing global environment.
Embracing quality and innovation in career and technical education, workforce development, and lifelong learning.
Trust, Integrity, Pride, Passion, Respect. Collaboration, Innovation, Continuous Improvement, and Diversity that Foster Quality Service, Employee Engagement, Student Success.
- Oral and Written Communication
- Critical Thinking and Problem Solving
- Technological Literacy
- Mathematical and Scientific Reasoning
- Cultural and Global Awareness
- Safety & Environmental Responsibilities
- Leadership and Self-Direction
- Creativity and Innovation
- Ethical and Social Responsibility
HTC Learner Outcomes
Skills and Competencies for successful employment that are demonstrated by all HTC students at the time of graduation:
HTC Learner Values
Values and attitudes that help make successful employees:
Last updated by admin : 2013-10-09 05:08:28