Disability Services


Welcome to the HTC Disability Services Office website. Hennepin Technical College values diversity in our college community and is committed to ensuring equal access and opportunity to qualified students with physical, learning, or psychological disabilities.

The Disability Services Office assists students, and HTC faculty and staff, to provide access to our programs, services and activities. This website has been developed to provide information to students, HTC faculty and staff, schools and agencies, and others interested in our services.