(If the Job status is set to "off" or "Closed" it means the job is no longer available)
|Location||Brooklyn Park Campus|
|Hours||variable and negotiable |
|Positions||Culinary Arts work study for chef-insturctor Gretchen Dorn|
|Description||1) Primarily time will be spent on data entry and recording of class/student activities. THIS WORK MAY BE PERFORMED ON OR OFF-CAMPUS..
2) Additionally some filing, typing, organizing of office and kitchen supplies/equipment, office and kitchen cleaning.
3) May, on occasion, do some shopping at Cub foods so having own transportation is helpful but not a requirement.|
|Qualifications||* Must have good computer skills,
* Working knowledge of MS Word and D2L,
* Good math and reading skills are important..
* Ability to work independently.
* While no culinary knowledge/skills are required they would be helpful.
|Supervisor||Gretchen A Dorn|
|Phone||763-488-2435 office or 651-226-9561 (cell)|