HEALTH PROGRAMS AND RESOURCES
Fitness On Campus
Health Insurance Assistance
MNsure Open Enrollment for most individuals to get health insurance is November 1, 2017 - January 14, 2018. Individuals with Qualifying Life Events or who are eligible for MinnesotaCare or Medical Assistance may apply and enroll outside of the Open Enrollment period.
- The Affordable Care Act requires that almost all Americans have health insurance. More Information HERE.
- Not having health insurance means that you may pay a penalty fee.
- Health insurance covers preventative measures such as vaccinations, yearly physicals, etc. Health insurance also reduces the cost you pay if you have a major accident or illness.
- In Minnesota, you can purchase health insurance through MNsure.org, you may even qualify for free or reduced cost plans!
Get help registering and enrolling through MNsure from the following people:
Additional Health Insurance Resources
- Minnesota Health Care Programs (Medical Assistance & Minnesota Care)
- MNsure Shop & Compare - Use to compare Employer Sponsored Coverage vs. MNsure costs.
- Coverage to Care Guide
Last updated by bhucka : 2018-02-06 08:29:54