STEPS FOR VETERANS TO APPLY TO HTC
1. Apply online here.
2. Submit OFFICIAL transcripts (including military) from any post-secondary schools (except MNSCU colleges) that you have previously attended.
3. Schedule placement testing here. If you have previous college level course work in Math, English or Computer Literacy, your transcript(s) will be reviewed for possible waivers of placement test(s).
4. Meet with a counselor/advisor to plan your semester schedule. This step is important as the VA will only pay for courses are are requirements for your selected program.
6. Apply for benefits by submitting a VONAPP at www.va.gov or if you have used your benefits at another institution, submit the Change of Program or Place of Training (form 22-1995).
7. Attend New Student Orientation. Register for a session here.
8. Once your schedule is finalized, email your information to your VA Certifying Official at email@example.com.
Contact Enrollment Services at 952-995-1300 if you have questions about applying to HTC.
Contact the Certifying Official at firstname.lastname@example.org regarding questions about VA benefits.
Last updated by rsalmela : 2015-02-12 15:50:09