COMMITMENT TO AFFIRMATIVE ACTION
Hennepin Technical College is committed to implementing and maintaining an affirmative action program that takes aggressive measures to eliminate barriers to equal opportunity. Hennepin Technical College strives to remedy the historical underrepresentation in the employment, retention and promotion of qualified minorities, women, veterans, and persons with disabilities.
- Affirmative Action Plan
- Equal Opportunity & Nondiscrimination in Employment & Education
- Sexual Violence
- Discrimination and Harassment/Sexual Violence Complaint Form
SEARCH COMMITTEE ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES TRAINING:
- Maintaining Confidentiality During the Search Process
- Affirmative Action Training Module
- Identifying and Reducing Subtle Bias
Check for current employment opportunities.
Last updated by jmaierhofer : 2015-02-28 13:06:10