The Financial Aid Department has offices located on both campuses and a processing center at the Eden Prairie Campus. We are committed to your success and we are happy to assist you.
COMPLETE the FAFSA
School Code: 010491
- Changes to the financial aid award notification are still being made and we expect to begin processing 2015-2016 financial aid award notifications soon. Students will receive an email when their award information is ready to view on eServices.
- Loans certified for one term (fall only or spring only or summer only) will have two disbursements, one at the beginning of the term and one at the midpoint of the term.
- First time borrowers will have loan disbursements delayed by 30 days after the start of the term.
- Changes have been made to the Subsidized Federal Direct Loan Program - New eligibility requirements for Subsidized Direct Loan.
- The 2015-2016 Child Care Grant applications are now available for Fall semester! The application is located in our Forms section. Please be sure to read through the instructions carefully before applying.
Toll Free: 1-888-569-5121
Last updated by bscheffler : 2015-07-01 09:31:14