- Program: Plastics Engineering Technology
- Degree: Occupational Certificate
- Credits: Total Occupational Certificate Credits 23
Academic Planning Guide:
This certificate is designed for individuals requiring knowledge and skills in the Injection Molding Process I, II, and III related Quality Assurance, Statistical Process Control and Properties and tests of selected plastics and thermoplastics used in the plastics (forming) industry will be emphasized.
This certificate is ideal for a new career or upgrading present knowledge and skills.
- Utilize safe working practices.
- Demonstrate good manufacturing practices (GMP).
- Perform quality control practices.
- Apply principles of Plastics, Chemistry and Ingredients.
- Demonstrate procedures used for plastics Injection Molding processes.
- Demonstrate procedures used for plastics Injection Molding auxiliary equipment.
- Identify steps and procedures in the Injection Molding process.