Skip to main content

High School Articulation Information

Transfer of Minnesota High School Tech Prep College Credit to Hennepin Technical College

Students who enroll at Hennepin Technical College may request to have Minnesota High School Tech Prep College Credits, which apply to their major, entered on their Hennepin Tech college transcript. The students will have up to five years from the date the Minnesota High School Tech Prep College Credit course(s) was completed, with a grade of “B” or better, to formally request college credit for the articulated course(s).


  1. Submit the admissions application.
  2. Submit a Tech Prep Certificate to the Transfer Center
  3. A transcript must be sent directly from the student’s school, where the Minnesota High School Tech Prep College Credit course was taken, to the Hennepin Technical College Transfer Specialist at:
    Hennepin Technical College
    Attn: Transfer Center
    13100 College View Drive
    Eden Prairie, MN 55347
  4. Enroll in a Hennepin Tech course. Establish a college transcript. Once the college transcript is established the articulated course(s) will be added to the student’s transcript as a transfer course.

This agreement does not imply that other colleges or universities will accept this course for college credit.

What is Articulated Credit?

Information on participating high schools and courses that articulate to college credit can be found online. For a list of Hennepin Tech courses approved for articulation, please visit the CTE Credit MN website.

More on Articulated Agreements.

Contact the Transfer Specialist to receive more information about earning college credit for courses at Hennepin Tech.