Skip to main content

Student Forms

For best results, open PDF forms using Adobe Acrobat Reader instead of your browser's viewer.

*PDF Forms marked with "Form Uploader" below may be uploaded and submitted to Hennepin Tech using a secure Document Uploader.

  • Save your completed form and any supporting documents in a digital format. (Depending on your browser settings, you may need to download and save the blank form first, then open it with Adobe Reader to complete and save the form again.)
  • Login to the Document Uploader with your StarID and Password
  • Choose/verify the appropriate Department to receive the document (Admissions, Registration, or Financial Aid)
  • Click on the blue "Attachments" button to locate and add your saved digital form and any supporting documents
  • Digitally sign the Document Upload eForm as prompted
  • Press the green "Submit Form" button

NOTE: Regular eForms do not need a separate form uploader. Most forms marked as "eForms" below are also available in alternative format to individuals with disabilities.

Alternative Formats

These PDF versions are intended as an alternative for students with disabilities who require a screen reader to assist them with filling out forms. Be sure to open the forms in Adobe Reader for best results:

*Note: The above alternative PDF version of the Student Concern-Complaint-Grievance form can also be used for students who wish to submit the form anonymously instead of using the Concern-Complaint-Grievance eForm.

**Note: The above alternative PDF version of the Transcript Request Form should only be used to request your official transcript if you attended Hennepin Technical College prior to 1988, or if you have attempted but are unable to order your official transcript through Parchment.

***Note: Former students can request an unofficial transcript if they cannot login to eServices.